Club Welfare Officer News
This page is dedicated to providing news, information and support to Club Welfare Officers working with clubs in the Faversham Youth League.
Youth League and Club Welfare Officers - FA Ruling
- The position of Club Welfare Officer is mandatory for all clubs with youth teams.
- The position of League Welfare Officer is mandatory for all leagues with youth teams.
- Welfare Officers to have an FA-accepted Criminal Record Check (formerly known as CRB check).
- Welfare Officers to have completed the FA Safeguarding Children Workshop.
- Welfare Officers to have completed the FA's Welfare Officer Workshop.
- Selected Club Committee officers must complete 'Safeguarding for Committee Members' course
- Kent FA County Welfare Officer - email: Val.Hajialexandrou@kentfa.com
- Safeguarding, Rules & Governance
- Bullying UK - Information to help a reduction in bullying